The Threat From the Deep
A list of some of the wacky races you came up with
- Small Size
- –2 Strength, +2 Dexterity
- Land Speed: 30 feet
- Great Ally – When on the giving or receiving side of humanoids) an Aid Other check, the Kenku receives +3 (vs. +2) & when attacking a foe that is * Flanked by an ally, the Kenku receives +4 (vs. +2).
- Low-light Vision
- +4 Racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently
- Mimicry – Able to Mimic sounds, voices, & accents.
- Natural Weapons – 2 claws (1d3)
- Favored Class: Rogue
- For Half-Kenku: No Racial Skill Bonuses or Mimicry ability
- Medium size.
- +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution
- Land speed: 30 feet.
- Darkvision: 60 feet.
- +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Intimidate checks.
- Drow-Elf Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-drow is considered a drow elf. Half-drow, for example, are just as vulnerable to special effects that affect an elf, or drow, as their drow ancestors are; and they can use magic items that are only usable by an elf, or the drow subrace.
- Light Sensitivity: Half-Drow are dazzled in bright sunlight or within the radius of a daylight spell. (-1 to Attack, Search, and Spot rolls)
- Automatic Languages: Common, Elven, Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Any (Drow, Deep Speech, Abyssal).
- Favored Class: Wizard